Overseas stdent blogs..  

Posted by Fizzo The Ordinary Guy in ,

Lately I've been reading a couple of blogs from the Bruneian stdents yg study abroad especially the ones yg stdy in UK..

(sigh) I envy them after reading all their blogs talking abt their life in the UK aa hehe..

It's not that aku sngaja cri drg pnya blog tpi aku just stumble upon one of them while I was browsing the net..and then I stumbled upon another one,and another one and it goes on and on huhu..

I am sure that one day I will too go abroad to further my study..one day..some day hehe..
Coz I know I'm cut-out for this and I know that I am capable of succeeding in doing so, and, and I'm destined to go there (ahaha okae2 over aku aa).. yeah I know I have too much believe in my own ability hehe :p..it's just that I've been throwing away a lot of chances of studying abroad when I should've taken it..nevertheless,I'm sure it's only a matter of time or even a matter of whether that opportunity ever comes up again..apakan yg aku merepek neh ahaha..

I know my time in ITB neh is my last and only chance of realising that aim..so..yea..I've been trying my best lh neh..although lately "my best" a2 was not enough huhu..I'll tell about them some other time..

Have to improve..have to improve hehe..

anw, this is me signing off..
-d(-_-)b-

This entry was posted on September 25, 2008 at Thursday, September 25, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment