important marks  

Posted by Fizzo The Ordinary Guy in

Never b4 that i think marks of tests and assigmnts was important..and never that i think it is going to be important..but that all change once aku msuk ITB..and YES,IT IS IMPORTANT!!..

For me, klau dulu..assignmnts and tests are only for me to rvise and to test my undrstandng,i dnt even care mch abt the marks pslnya dulu a2 the end of year exams are the only results that counts..at least that's what i think and that's wat i thought it's going to be..but boy,was i wrong aha..

The marking system here in ITB is kinda different..evry marks yg kmu obtained,every phase tests that u sit in..smua a2 kna kira utk ur end of semester result to determine whether u progress to the next semester or na..or even worst,got expelled :S huhu..

I kind of like it plg this way..kind of plg 2 sja aa,bknnya i like it entirely huhu(who doesnt aha)..it's like mcm it requires u to be rajin everytime instead of only jdi rjin time kn final year xm (yeap..dats used to be my style huhu..heck,its the style of most stdnts I know aha)..that I said, it means that I have to be 'rjin' everyday of the year lah neh heheh..got to change frm now on~~ ;)..

Anw, this is me signing off..

-d(-_-)b-

This entry was posted on September 12, 2008 at Friday, September 12, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment