headache+test??  

Posted by Fizzo The Ordinary Guy in

Been having headache this couple of days and it couldn't come at a much worser time with phase tests coming thick and fast this week..

It already prevented me from revising for my engineering maths phase test which is tdi..although I did okae (just okae hehe)..I know that I could probably do better if it isn't for this d**n headache (opps explicit word ahaha)..but really really lh,i noe i can do better (sigh)..

I didn't perform well on my presentation yesterdy coz of this headache, den the maths phase test this morning..and as of now, I'm still not fully recovered lagi (probably around 70% lah bru)..and I have comm skill phase test lagi esuk and then on saturdy ada test digital electronics and maths cad..

I've already taken 2 painkillers sdh (panadol plg gnya tu..aku sja ja use the name painkiller supaya pro ckit bnyinya ahaha)..blh ku mkn 6 biji kh lagi ah?biar msuk hospital trus huhuhu..nadalh I'm not that stupid hehe..

Talking abt test ane kn..Never b4 in my life have I've felt down juz for doing badly in tests..but datz what i really felt when I did badly for my EEP test last tym around..sal,like I said lst tym the marks a2 kna kira for the end of year marks kn..yatah kind of bgi sasak lh,tmbh th lagi mliat urg stress out psl test drg,aku pn kut stress lh jua ahahaa..
bah adang talking about that stuff..mcm blik2 gnya ku ckp a2 huh..

okae den..diz is me signing off..
-d(-_-)b-

This entry was posted on September 24, 2008 at Wednesday, September 24, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment