KB mare~ hehe :p  

Posted by Fizzo The Ordinary Guy in , ,

Last Sunday we went braya-ing to KB...ke rmh bakal bini cuzen ku ahaha..apa nda bakal bini,sa2 family bah bjln ksna..

Set out from home at around 1 p.m (jnji melayu pkul 12 ahaha)..the rain was still pouring at dat time since the day before-nya..caya hujannya non-stop dri saturday mrning (kn midday) til sunday afternoon..sna-sni wah jD sungai trus huhu..*out of topic aha*..

We used 4 cars,my dad's honda,my cousin's mazda,my aunt's getz and my mum's sirion (driven by me)..On the highway kmi sped around 120 km/hr and above..awal2 te-ikut plg eyh sirion aa,lps a2 mengambun yo uleh my dad ama my cuzn ahaha *(-_-")*..luan laju a2, yatah kmi smpai pun luan awal,jnji dtg 2.30,kul 2 lalu kmi smpi huhu..didn't take any pics tym dsna though.

After that it's shopping tym~..yeah ryt,like I enjoy dat part very mch huhu (yup dat's the only house yg kmi pegi)..There's always something abt KB town dat made me attracted to it..sure it doesn't look like Gadong or Qlap or even BSB for that matter but it seems lyk I feel comfortable being here (na ku tau mcmmna kn xplen g hehe)..the town got a laidback feel to it & mcm..cool lh relax wah atmospherenya (not including some of the ppl yg ada d sna) &,& I noticed ders a lot of foreigners hanging out here too (not the ones yg bnyk bjurit d bandar and yayasan a2,not even a hint of them here),but org putih,niggas and the likes hehe..nice blend of locals and foreigners I might say..on the negative side, ders isn't much choice here &,& the things r mostly EXPENSIVE ckit..well,Miri is always nearby huhu..































Anw, dats all for now..this is me signing off..*white t-shirt girl~ u make me thinking ("hanya memuji")*..dat ur cute huhu :p..

-d(-_-)b-

This entry was posted on October 28, 2008 at Tuesday, October 28, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment