Profound Effect  

Posted by Fizzo The Ordinary Guy

I went to Jerudong beach again this evening..alone..

Yeah I know..some ppl might say I'm weird..some might say "Jiwang jo ko?" aha..some might say dat I'm emo or gay or some other stuffs..idk and idc..and to those who thinks that only gays or emos do this kind of stuffs, think again man and open up ur mind..I just get annoyed sometimes when ppl seemed to relate the things u do as the stuffs done by gays only (can I kick these ppl in the ass??) ahaha na lh just joking..although I would like to do it kadang2 huhu :p..

Anw,back to the story i called goin to the beach a2 as "relaxing and calming my mind"..tym aku ksna a2,it seems that I was the only local d sna..feels like mcm at a foreign beach plg huhu..mna nda yg ku tnampak only "indons" and "ling-ka's"..

Kn d jadikan cerita, ada dua org ling-ka ane bru dtg, they looked kind of arabian to me though huhu, one of them asked whether I haf "ciggies" or not,so aku bgi lah..then ia tnya whether aku neh "indon" or apah..I was thinking like "kurang asam jua ling-ka ane pkirnnya aku indon,ku tulak plg krg ke laut aa" ahaha..

Then, when the azan maghrib came, the ling-ka that I was talking abt went down at the bottom of the rocks near the beach, I thought he was doin his "business" (u noe hehe)..when he came up he chose a flat rock and guess what he's doing?..Ya smbhyng rupanya..My reaction was between "wow" and "oookaaee",then again (being a person yg sometimes yg dnt noe how to react at times) I'm not sure how to react jua tym a2 aha..rupanya ya ke bwh 2 ngambil wudhu (luruskah 2?)..and,and it was my first tym seeing dpn2 ppl smbhyng arh pantai..I have to say it does left me with a profound effect..I mean,if I'm a muslim I would probably go & smbhyng near the ocean too (better put that on my wishlist huhu)..I tried to take the pics tpi na nmpak (mklumlh hp ku classic x aa aha)..

anw,that's all for now..
this is me signing off..

-d(-_-)b-

This entry was posted on October 11, 2008 at Saturday, October 11, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment